Our mechanical, electrical, PLC and Computer Engineering Departments include approximately 50 Engineers and Technicians, all experts in handling equipment.
ALSTEF personnel work with the following computer tools to maximise their competence :
- Mechanical Engineering : AUTOCAD, INVENTOR
- Electrical Engineering SEE Electrical Expert, Caneco, Systema, Pascal, Autocad
- PLC Engineering : Siemens, Schneider, InTouch, PCvue
- Computer Engineering : ORACLE Partner, JAVA Development under Eclipse and DotNET under Microsoft Visual Studio,
- Simulation of software : Virtual Airport, SYM3. Trials carried out during the design phase enable the testing of software under real flow conditions.
The objectives of our Design Departments are :
- To design automated systems,
- To develop PLC and computer programs,
- To develop standard products,
- To design special products,
- To define production plans and list of parts,
- To install and implement the systems on the customer site.
Our personnel are based at our head office in Boigny sur Bionne (Orléans, France), however they often work from our customers site, in France and in other countries.